Sunday, March 26, 2017

Reflection 21st Century Literature from the Philippines and the World

21ST CENTURY LITERATURE FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND THE WORLD
REFLECTION


                21stCentury Literature from the Philippines and the World preserving the persons work, to give it importance and to make it more memorable to people. This subject give us more knowledge about the past to be able to understand and to respect their works. Through this subject I appreciate the author’s work like novels, poems, stories, etc…


                The author’s in the Philippines that I haven’t heard their name has a piece of very interesting and may get your attention, like the Third World Geography by Cirilo F. Bautista. As we dramatized this piece. I also known from the other country like the Singaporean Literature that comprises a collection of literary works by Singaporeans, and they also have four main languages like English, Chinese, Malay, and Tamil.

                I learned the literature to our country, not only in our country but also to other country. And I’m so thankful to share it, because I learned how to appreciate one’s work now.


No comments:

Post a Comment