Sunday, March 26, 2017

Reflection Values Formation

VALUES FORMATION
REFLECTION


                Values Formation gives a person how to be responsible, have manners when talking other people and also to become a better and a good person. Values help me to be responsible of my own, how to accept rejection, and how to appreciate even in small things. Through this subject it shows you how you handle yourself like in making decisions and those things that I want to achieve.


                Evaluating my own makes me realize my wrong actions at a wrong time. This action makes me realize to make sure of it and to think many times. Through this subject makes you a real person. Your strength gives you more value and your weaknesses makes you being a tough and a wise person.



No comments:

Post a Comment