Sunday, March 26, 2017

Reflection Food and Beverage Services

FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICES
SPECIALIZED SUBJECT
REFLECTION



                Food is one of the needs of every person who lived in the world. Without food we cannot survive, we are weak enough to do such things, we are not capable being a smart person to think. I choose this as my specialization because I loved cooking and experimenting food, as I encounter this subject I have a lots of knowledge on how to prepare food, how to handle a guest with respect.



                This specialization is more on skills, we do the napkin folding, flower arrangement, table skirting, we serve food to the guess and cooking. We cook American, Filipino, and continental breakfast. As I remember we are joining the competition at Davao Central College we divided by group and we cook the group and we cook Filipino breakfast and our reward is diploma.


                We also have an assessment and our guest is our teacher and our classmate, we divided into group and fortunately I assigned into dining area. We do he skirting and taking food to the guest which is our teacher and co classmates. I enjoy this subject because I have a lot of experience that I didn’t do before.


1 comment:

  1. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. coffee maker mold

    ReplyDelete