Sunday, March 26, 2017

Reflection Statistics and Probability


STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
REFLECTION

                As I encounter this subject during the second semester, I have doubt that this subject is very difficult because I’m not good in math. Through this subject I only realize that I am capable of it, and I finished it with a relief of through months that I encounter this subject.

               
                This subject create a very big impact on me because of what I achieve without this subject maybe I don’t know the meaning of random sampling, stratified sampling, simple random sampling, and cluster sampling where all of this sampling are equally divided if you are using it. And it reminds me of something that we should be equally fair at all times, to be more a responsible student and also as a person.


                Through this subject, realization hit me. That I’m very blessed and thankful, because I encounter this kind of subject it gives lesson that I can share.

No comments:

Post a Comment