Sunday, March 26, 2017

Reflection Empowerment Technologies

EMPOWERMENT TECHNOLOGIES (E –TECH)
REFLECTION


                This subject is very challenging to me, it talks about technologies and social media. I have many lessons that I learned from this subject because it help me to be on access through social media. How to use technology properly, being able to access in different kind of social media sites. It gives me new knowledge that deals with the use of different communication technologies. It also gives a huge growth that related for a job to many people in our own country and in the other country. Trending in different social media sites that we uses. To measure the information that we gain from social media and to evaluate.


                The internet is the tool to our modern lives, the evolution of the internet become more accessible to the users. Nowadays technologies continue to grow from the industry it helps the economy to become more efficient to many people, allowing data to connect with our friends. Technologies is our machine to update and create communication and also to gather information from different sources.


                This subject has a very big impact to me, because it helps me to access in different media sites. It gives more access to me to become literate individuals.





No comments:

Post a Comment